30 Jul Sweet Potato Loaded Fries
Posted at 11:04h in Recipes
A delicious treat for all seasons! Load with avocado, herbs and chilli for a delicious, healthier twist to fries!
- Large sweet potato
- Olive oil
- Sea salt, paprika and pepper
- Toppings (your choice)
- Slice and place sweet potatoes on a tray of baking paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, paprika and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Season as preferred and load with toppings of your choice like avocado, coriander, red onion and chilli.
- Serve and enjoy!