26 Jun Salmon, Dill and Sweet Potato Bites
Posted at 03:34h in Recipes
Sweet Potato is rich in vitamin A, which is shown to have anti-ageing benefits, and salmon has Omega-3 for healthy brain function. Try our Salmon, Dill and Sweet Potato Bites.
- 200g salmon (canned in water), drained
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cooked & mashed
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Tzatziki dip to serve
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Shape the mixture into patties and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan or griddle pan and spray with oil spray. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve hot or cold with a side of tzatziki for dipping.
Serves 2-4 (depending on the size of bites)