23 Jul Raspberry, Coconut and Banana Acai Bowl
Our raspberry, coconut, and banana Acai bowl breakfast recipe is not only beautiful to look at but also rich in vitamins and minerals.
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup skim or almond milk
- Toppings (your choice)
- Peel the bananas, wash and dry berries.
- Place bananas, raspberries, strawberries and milk in the blender.
- Blend on a high setting until smooth and thick.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into bowls and top with ingredients to your liking such as bananas, dried coconut flakes, seeds, ground nuts, and dark chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!