25 Nov Easy Spinach and Tomato Quiche
This easy, healthy quiche will be your perfect go-to meal mid-week for breakfast, lunch or dinner. For a no-fuss option, simply substitute vegetables with your personal preference such as salmon and dill, bacon and onion, or mushroom and leek.
Eggs are a fantastic option for the whole family as they are inexpensive and high in good quality protein! Also rich in selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper, serve with a side salad for a nutrient-rich meal that the whole family will love.
• 8 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
• 1 cup of baby spinach leaves
• 2 tsp of dried oregano
• Salt and Pepper to season
1. Preheat over to 180C
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, cheese, spinach and oregano
3. Spray a pie, quiche or tart pan with olive oil
4. Add mixture to dish and season with salt and pepper
5. Leave in oven for approximately 35 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
6. Serve with a side salad and enjoy.