28 Aug Chicken, Pear and Walnut Salad
A warm chicken salad with juicy, sweet pear, crunchy walnuts and succulent chicken to keep you going. Add blue vein cheese for a slightly different approach to an all-time favourite.
- 200g chicken breast, sliced
- 4 cups of cos lettuce
- 1 pear, sliced
- 2 tbsp of walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup of blue vein cheese, cubed
- 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Bake the chicken for 15 mins or until cooked through.
3. In the meantime, prepare the lettuce, pear, walnuts and blue cheese. Combine the ingredients together and divide evenly into two bowls.
4. Once the chicken is cooked, add it to the salad. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and mix well. Serve and enjoy!