Root vegetable chips
For some added flavour and to keep this recipe fresh, try adding herbs and spices. Adding a pinch of paprika really gives this recipe a spicy hit!
1 sweet potato
1 sebago potato
2 tbsps of olive oil
ground black pepper & salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Prepare the vegetables by scrubbing the outside thoroughly. Cut into thin slices, then place in a single layer on the tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the tray into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until chips are crispy.
- Serve warm or leave to cool. Enjoy!