31 Oct Warm Chicken Caesar Salad
Posted at 09:00h in Health Challenge Recipes
A classic salad that keeps you fueled through the day.
Serves 2 | 25 minutes
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 large cos lettuce
- Toppings of choice
- Rub 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts with 1 tbsp olive oil, season. Place pan over a medium heat for 1 min. Lay the chicken on the pan and leave for approx. 4 mins.
- Turn the chicken, then cook for 4 mins on the other side. Check to make sure the chicken is cooked through.
- Grate a handful of parmesan cheese and mix with the garlic, 2 tbsp mayonnaise and 1 tbsp white wine vinegar. Season to taste.
- Shave the parmesan cheese. Tear 1 large cos or cos lettuce into large pieces and put in a large bowl. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Drizzle the leaves with dressing and add the chicken. Sprinkle the parmesan on top and any further toppings of choice such as croutons or bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!
Vegetarian: Swap chicken out for marinated tofu.
Looking for more inspiration? Visit our recipe blog.