07 Nov Super crunchy sweet potato chips
Posted at 09:00h in Health Challenge Recipes
Dig in to these delicious sweet potato loaded fries. A rich source of fiber and antioxidant beta-carotene.
Serves 2 | 55 minutes
Sweet Potato Chips
- 200g sweet potato, sliced into chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 pinch sea salt and pepper
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 400g red beans
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 tbs greek yoghurt
- 1 pinch pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Toss the sweet potato in coconut oil
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, paprika, arrowroot, salt and pepper.
- Roll chips in the mix till covered then place on a lined baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes, turn the chips then bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Whilst the chips are in the oven, place on a pan on medium heat. Add sala ingredients and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once chips are done, top with salsa, greek yoghurt and season with pepper.
Looking for more inspiration? Visit our recipe blog.